Our plans and reports
Reporting on our services
Throughout the year, we publish plans that set out how we will improve our services. We also provide reports on how we have performed against previous plans.
- Our Annual reports looks back at our successes, finances and priorities from the previous financial year.
- Our Care Quality Commission (CQC) reports are available to read and download on the CQC's website
- Our Quality accounts review the improvements we have made in the previous financial year and how we will improve our care in the coming year.
- Our Annual goals outlines the areas we’re currently working on, including the delivery of high quality care, becoming an employer of choice, our finances, working in partnership with our healthcare colleagues and our performance.
- Our Improvement plans report our progress against the CQC’s five domains – safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led.
We also publish data on our performance and finances. A comprehensive list of our publications can be found in a our publication scheme.