As a public organisation, we publish various types of information and we aim to be open transparent about our performance.
Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, we have a duty to specify where the information can be found and whether if it can be accessed freely or if there is a fee.
Our publication scheme is a useful place to start if you’re looking for information about our Trust, before making a Freedom of Information request.
Currently, most of our data is published in PDF format. However we are working toward using more accessible standards, for both cross-platform compatibility and usability.
The information we publish falls into one of the following seven categories.
Our performance and priorities
- Business planning and reports are available in our latest Board papers
- Information about our performance can be found in our performance or in our latest Board papers
- Corporate objectives set out our vision and priorities for the coming year
- Annual reports gives an overview of our performance for the previous financial year
- Our response to concerns raised by the Care Quality Commission can be found in our improvement plans or read the full report on the CQC's website