Our team of experts treat a high volume of most complex cerebrovascular disorders, which prepares us to take care of every patient in every situation. Our team of experts work together to manage patients with cerebrovascular conditions. We work closely with stroke and neurology services.
Conditions we commonly treat:
- Subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Arteriovenous fistula(AVF)
- Cavernous malformation
- Intracerebral haemorrhage (ICH)
- Other cerebrovascular conditions
Our team of surgeons and interventional radiologist provide treatment of abnormalities of blood vessels in the brain and spinal cord. Use of indocyanine green and other new technologies in our theatres, provide facilities for safe management of vascular diseases.
- Mr Anthony Ghosh: Consultant neurosurgeon
- Mr Raghu Vindlacheruvu: Consultant neurosurgeon and clinical lead for neurosurgery
- Dr Sanjiv Chawda: Consultant interventional neuroradiologist
- Dr Shahram Derakhshani: consultant interventional neuroradiologist
- Dr Raed Alkilani: Consultant interventional neuroradiologist
Neurovascular specialist nurse
Sister Teresa Fitzpatrick, contact details: 01708 435 000 extension 6305