Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) provide those who use our hospitals services with an opportunity to express any concerns about care or treatment they have received from us.
We’re also here to listen to comments and suggestions to ensure this information is shared as part of service developments. We are contactable face to face, by telephone or by email. Our ethos is to put the patient at the heart of everything we do, to achieve a resolution that patients and carers are happy with.
How does this service work?
If you need support raising a concern, or you remain unhappy and want to talk to someone who is not directly involved in your care, please contact us. We can liaise on your behalf by contacting the clinical staff and managers of services to try to resolve your concerns.
Get in touch
- We have a ‘walk in’ service at both King George and Queen’s hospitals
- We’re open Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 4.30pm
- You can call the Queen’s Hospital PALS office on 01708 435 454
- You can call the King George Hospital PALS office on 020 8970 8234
- We offer a 24 hour freephone answerphone service on 0800 389 8324
- And we respond to emails at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can request that we visit you on the ward if this is preferable.
If you are interested in helping our hospitals improve services for our local community, there are a number of ways you can get involved. For an informal chat, please contact us at Patient Experience