A new NHS 111 Clinical Assessment Service is launching for people in north east London.
The new service, which goes live on 1 August, will now be the key contact people need for urgent care, advice or treatment outside of normal GP opening hours.
You will now be able to speak to a GP or a nurse who will be able to provide high quality advice, assessment and treatment over the phone at any time of day.
The service will offer:
- Advice or treatment recommendations from a range of health professionals if required
- Directly booked appointments
- The ability to prescribe medicines over the phone
- Easy access to patients’ records and care plans – with details updated after calls
- Quick transfer to mental health crisis services for assessment/advice if required.